I'm pissed because I'm bored
I'm pissed because there's so much I want to do, but I can't, because I just can't
I'm pissed because I'm lazy, so lazy, if I can't find the remote, I won't turn the TV on
I'm pissed because I cannot do what I love to do the most, because I'm too far away, and the only way I can do it right now is by paying for it (Oh you bastards, get your minds out of the goddamn gutter)
I'm pissed because I'm lonely. I make a lot of friends but in the process, I tend to fall out of touch with old ones, and when I move, I've got neither, like right now :-(
I'm pissed because my good friends don't cut me any slack for not staying in touch. You know I don't do it on purpose you pricks! Hell, why can't you people drop ME a line once in a while??
I'm pissed because people get pissed when I don't call them back. Well, my father goes paranoid when the phone bill goes past a thousand (And I'm talking rupees here). Don't you fools remember how often I used to call all of you when I was earning my own dough??
I'm pissed that my father doesn't let me go out after 10 in the night either. I'm not a fu*king girl for god's sake! Men won't rape me (if women want to, be my guest! Hehe). If somebody steals my wallet, what they'll get is my lucky one rupee coin and a bunch of supermarket membership cards with magnetic stripes that kinda look like credit cards (The robber might kill me for that though, I don't deny that is a concern)
I'm pissed because I am a selfish, judgmental, vulgar, slow son-of-a-bitch (In case some of my friends didn't know this, or were unable to decode any of my subtle indications, now you do) and I seem to like it
I'm pissed because the world is just wrong
I'm pissed because people in New Delhi cannot look around and say, "Fu*k, this place is fu*king bullshit!" (Oh you naive, patriotic-for-nothing dumb-fu*ks)
I'm pissed because our leaders so confidently say, "Oh no, we are not the ones polluting, you developed countries are!"
[I actually did some research. All I needed to do was look at visibility figures for major airports in India and those of some of the most (Or so called) polluted cities in the world. Even the most (Or so called) Un-polluted cities in India are covered with haze almost throughout the year, unlike the more (Or so called) polluted cities where it happens maybe once a month or once a year even! In my Trademark lingo, I'm going to say, Un-fu*king-believable!]
I'm pissed our leaders are all just generally screwed up
I'm pissed that some guy flaunts the fact that India is a 1.1 billion strong, 1.5 trillion dollar economy. Stop f*cking embarrassing us DUDE! (That's not even $1500 per head for even a microsecond!)
(I know that a lot of absolutely shoe-dumb-fu*king-IDIOTS are going to see NOTHING else on this blog and will go on to comment on just this point, wait and watch, wait.... and watch) :-D
I'm pissed (and I'm really pissed about this) because on facebook, I found a community of dumb-nut-sh*ts who think Delhi has a chance at hosting the 2020 Olympics (This is where I found the aforementioned fact BTW). Yeah f*cking right, look around! This city is going to the fu*king dogs. Do your part by not littering or not trying to run people over or not fighting with each other. You cannot drive in your own fu*king lane, how the f*ck are you going to organize yourself for, leave alone hosting, even convincing the world Delhi's good enough for the Olympics?? Shame on you!!
I'm pissed because there is so much corruption and hooliganism in this country, I'm sure someone will offer me a bribe or have me whacked so this blog doesn't reach the outside world
I'm pissed that the week starts with a Monday and ends with a Sunday. How sad.
I'm pissed because girls are so f*cking complicated. Hehehe
I'm pissed because I always seem to fall for the wrong ones.
I'm pissed I look at outer-beauty first :-D (Oh, so it's wrong if an unattractive guy does it, isn't it?? You unreasonable pricks)
I'm pissed because when I ask them out, the line I most often get is, "You're a great guy, you deserve somebody better". Oh fu*king yeah? This just bowls me over. Shouldn't that, like, make me irresistible or something? Shouldn't you all feel flattered I asked you out then? F*ck YOU!
I'm pissed because everything just always seems to have wrong timing, like right now, I'm writing and I REALLY need to take a piss. Excuse me....... :-D
(Okay, I'm back)
I'm pissed because I consider flight simulator flying very close to real flying (Whatever fools, I know I can still kick some solid veteran captain ass on the real thing, bring it on!)
I'm pissed because there are a lot of numbskulls at the reins (Or atleast the right seats) of SpiceJet 737s. I'm supposed to be flying those beauties!! Why?? No reason, I'm being unreasonable and cocky on MY blog, sue me!
I'm pissed that people think I need to grow up. Why? So you can say, "Oh dude, that is just fuc*ed up!" if I did something that I should have been able to get away with??
I'm pissed people take me too seriously!
I'm pissed after reading this blog you're all still taking me too seriously!
I'm SUPER-pissed because I can't think of any more stuff I am pissed about, and I KNOW there's a lot more stuff
Thanks for reading
I'm happy I'm going to sleep now :-)

Part II coming sooooooon!!!!
ReplyDeleteGirls are not complicated and no one can take you too seriously you douche bag!!
ReplyDeleteHEY! I'd appreciate being taken a liiiitle seriously! Or maybe not. I'm a funny guy and i love it! When I was in school, I used to hardly talk to people, let alone crack a joke. I think my social skills improved when I tried to be funny.
ReplyDeleteGirls are complicated. Period. Don't argue with me or the next post is going to be targeted at you and judging by the way posts on this blog have been going, I'm not sure you'd like that :-D I can make stuff up too you know ;-)
ALIYO........................u became super physco after goin back from here fr sure..... grow up guys/..............grow up
ReplyDeletei'm pissed. no reason though. whatever happen to getting pissed off for the sake of it.
ReplyDeleteoh the good ole days..
(when austin had hair on his head...and so on...)
hahahhahaha... lol... damn u never changed through alll these year.......... bloody bugger ......
ReplyDeleteHey!!! dere is no Like Button... :) i loved it all.... :D almost da same thots.... keep up da pissed off fuckin awesome blog....
ReplyDeletehahaahaha.... super funny man
ReplyDelete